Monday, December 17, 2007

White Wet Weekend

What a mess....Saturday i finally dug out my car from Thursday's storm when another one came in...this time bringing in snow and ice...Car is now covered again and if i didn't have to go out it would stay that way until spring...So i spent a quiet Sunday..stuffed a turkey and in it went to warm the house and fill it with "thanksgiving scents"... made the works to go with it....I am thinking of making more cookies and make up packages for my friends....Italian cookies, pistachio and cranberry biscotti, hazelnut cookies with chocolate filling....yummmmm...well, off to the kitchen with my granddaughter to bake.....

2 comments:

Carol said...

Dawn, I really need you to come visit me and do some cooking! Please LOL.
Carol :-)

Jackie said...

I could use a cook too Dawn...hum...do you hire out? But you have to move to Washington :) No snow...or at least not much on this side of the mountains :)