Friday, April 23, 2010

Crazy Yesterday


My poor little dog, Lainie has been "under the weather"...took her to the vets on Wednesday with high temperature...blood work done and meds prescribed with phone call to me on Thursday that she really needed to go to the Animal Hospital for extensive testing....so off we went ... her white blood count and platelets were down big time...she had the works done and it appears that she will be ok..picked her up at 9 pm (won't tell ya how much that cost..she is worth every penny) She needs to return to the hospital on Saturday for another platelet count and hopefully she will not need any further treatment...today she has energy and eating her sister's treat...she loves the fact that i am giving her chicken for her meals...And on top of all that i started the metabolic syndrome program last night...the beginning of 12 week education and medically supervised exercise at my local hospital....i am loosing weight but the thought of getting on all that $%^&* equipment just increases my blood pressure...BUT i am committed!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so glad she's on the mend. My little Yorkie needs to go to the vet too. She's almost 12 so it makes me anxious. Your little girls are so, so cute!
(((HUGS)))
Jana