Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another one...

Boy..this class is pushing me...another layout today with a Saturday Challenge...needed to take a photo of a meaningful object (using some techniques) and than simple scrap it....well, needless to say i do need to take a photography class and with that maybe an update with the camera...but seeing how i spent $1500 yesterday to "update" the car all of that is on hold for now...(i refuse to get a new car until 2010..so what if this one is 11 years old...hate car payments).....

credits: Paper-MFenwick_AutumBreezes.dotted; Grandma'sPressedFlowers-WeedsandWildflowers; BotanicalFlourish-KPertiet; font-ChopinScript

And here are a few designers that are very generous with their work...give them some luv if you download:

http://sugarshackscraps.com/blog/

http://ronimasil.blogspot.com/

http://lalalime.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous, and how fitting that you would offer up a LO with a photo of your mother's cookbook. No wonder you're such a fabulous cook yourself!

This class is going at a dizzying pace, isn't it? I'm totally sucked in....

Jeanne said...

I completely agree with Heather. I think it is so wonderful and fitting that you chose to photograph your mother's cookbook. It's a beautiful picture and a lovely layout.

I'm so glad for the blogs I read, I can see my friends' layouts and be able to comment on them. That gallery has me intimidated!

Love your work, Dawn.

I'm so sorry to hear of car troubles, but know exactly what you mean about car payments!

Ann said...

This is so good. I missed it at the playground. I was gone all weekend. We went see Bill Cosby in a one man show. He was fantastic but I kept thinking, "I am getting behind, I am getting behind." LOL

Jackie said...

I love the simplicity of this lo...and the reminder of something that obviously is a treasure to you...