Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Town

ok...i am avoiding what i need to do today .... i am installing a second EHD and setting it all up with a "hub"...i am from the generation that remembers when the first TV came out...this computer stuff amazes me and i love it but i am also intimidated by it....i have to get mad and say "i am smarted than this machine" and just dive in....so i will set it up and than copy all my files (you don't want to know how many digi files i have...)to this cute little box which will "save my life" heaven forbid the first little box dies and/or it dies with my c drive....pretty soon i will have 25 EHD all backing up each other (just kidding)...but until than i am going to just play alitte.....here is a layout i did for a challenge (actually i combined two challenges)over at Jessica's

credits: Template by LivEDesigns; Paper-RAKJuly Kit_VPeralta; corner ribbons-chiens; journal tag-jenwilson; font-TinesNewYorker; images from town's official web site except for flag waving picture-mine

2 comments:

Carol said...

Dawn I love this layout. It is wonderful to see pieces of your home town.
Carol :-)

Chrystal said...

This is such a good LO, Dawn! I love seeing people's home towns!