Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Great Day

Yesterday was so much fun!! Josie , Papa, and me (mimi) spent the day together. We went out to breakfast and than to the Butterfly House. Than to play with the dogs!! She is such a joy!!! Did i take my good camera ... NO...i am still uncertain with all those settings so took the digital point and shoot and the battery died...that will teach me...should have taken the Nikon and shoot in auto...oh,well...got a few shots....here she is "posing" for me at breakfast...


credits: Scraplift inspiration from danielle young design blog; Paper-taylormadedesigns; stripclusters-danielle young; font-Cluff-ImkBold

2 comments:

Carol said...

So wonderful to hear you had a fun day.
But what to say about the camera! Dawn! Have confidence in yourself. You are doing a great job in the class, you can take photos with your good camera.

Anke said...

What a wonderful page you created, I love it!!! No comment on the picture (heehee)