Monday, May 25, 2009

May 7 Day Challenges-Day 1

credits: template with WA-LivE designs; paper-ASO(scrapgirls); Title WA by sue cummings (oscraps)
Jessica is having a 7 days of May challenges...here is the first one...it has been awhile since i have done a layout...feels good!! Still working on my 365 days project...pictures taken but definitely behind with the layouts...hope this doesn't frizzle out....
Had a great weekend....my Josie was four and we all had dinner with cake and icecream (her big party is next weekend)..."Mimi, I am four now" she excitedly told me...(love this grandmother thing) My Sarah came from NYC with presents!! We all went to our niece's wedding in NewHampshire (beautiful Inn) and Mike and I attended the post wedding brunch on Sunday....it was great to see all of the family at this joyous event!!
I won two $25 dollar gift certificates to ScrapbookGraphics(Studio Berna and Studio Coralie)....what a Great Surprise.....Shopping here i come!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

Sounds like you have been delightfully busy, wonderful!

I haven't been to Jessica's site in a while (I know, shame on me) and took a quick peek. Lots of new stuff going on there. Gotta go check it out more thoroughly, soon. Thanks for the heads up!